If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Wang-Zheng Berhad - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wang-Zheng Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Wang-Zheng Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Wang-Zheng Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Wang-Zheng Berhad (Wang-Zheng) is a manufacturer and distributor of fiber-based products. The company offers disposable fiber-based products and processed papers. Its products portfolio includes disposable baby diapers, tissue products, sanitary napkin protection, facial cotton, cotton wool rolls, cotton buds, zig-zag cotton, cotton balls, wood-free paper, art paper and corrugated carton boxes. Wang-Zheng also provides hair shampoo, baby oil, shower cream, hair gel, and others. The company markets its products under the brands of Carina, Cosmex, Carefeel, Drypro, Q basics, Dryplus, Kuali, Incontrol and P.Love. It markets its products throughout the world. Wang-Zheng is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia.