If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Sequential Brands Group, Inc. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sequential Brands Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Sequential Brands Group, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Sequential Brands Group, Inc."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (Sequential Brands), formerly PEOPLE'S LIBERATION, INC., is a manufacturer and retailer of apparel and accessories. The company offers products such as sportswear, leathers, outerwear, maternity apparel, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear and footwear. It also provides wheeled footwear, backpacks, bags, school accessories, home goods, coins, figurines and outdoor products, among others. The company markets products of various brands including William Rast, Jessica Simpson, Ellen Tracy, And 1, DVS, Avia, Heelys, Revo, Linens N Things, Caribbean Joe, The Franklin Mint, Nevados and FUL. It markets its products throughout the US. Sequential Brands is headquartered in New York, the US.