If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Keiyo Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Keiyo Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Keiyo Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Keiyo Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Keiyo Co., Ltd. (Keiyo) is an operator of home improvement stores. The company operates a chain of home center stores that sell home improvement products. Its products include DIY materials, screws, hand tools, plants, gardening tools and equipment, healthcare products, detergents, toys, leisure goods daily utensils, cooking sets, interior furnishings and pet products. Keiyo markets its products under the brands of D2 Orginal and Nakayoshi Club. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Car Life Keiyo Co., Ltd., Hotaka Shopping Center Co., Ltd. and Mobara Shougyokaihatsu Co., Ltd. It operates 185 home center stores across Japan. Keioyo is headquartered in Chiba City, Japan.