If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryGames Workshop Group PLC (Games Workshop) is a leisure company that offers game development services. The company designs, manufactures and retails a wide range of citadel miniatures plastic, metal soldiers and rulebooks. Its products include warhammer, warhammer 40,000, the hobbit, scenery, painting and modeling, and books and digital. Games Workshop holds global license for a tabletop battle-game based on film trilogy, The Lord of the Rings. The company's products are sold through its own chain of hobby centers and independent toy and hobby shops around the world. It has manufacturing facilities in Nottingham, the UK and the US. It sells its products in the UK, the US, Canada, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Japan and Australia. Games Workshop is headquartered in Nottingham, the UK.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Games Workshop Group PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Games Workshop Group PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Games Workshop Group PLC - Key Information
Games Workshop Group PLC - Overview
Games Workshop Group PLC - Key Employees
Games Workshop Group PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Games Workshop Group PLC - Key Operational Heads
Games Workshop Group PLC - Major Products and Services
Games Workshop Group PLC - History
Games Workshop Group PLC - Company Statement
Games Workshop Group PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Games Workshop Group PLC - Business Description
Games Workshop Group PLC - Corporate Strategy
Games Workshop Group PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Games Workshop Group PLC - Strengths
Games Workshop Group PLC - Weaknesses
Games Workshop Group PLC - Opportunities
Games Workshop Group PLC - Threats
Games Workshop Group PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Games Workshop Group PLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Games Workshop Group PLC, Key Information
Games Workshop Group PLC, Key Ratios
Games Workshop Group PLC, Share Data
Games Workshop Group PLC, Major Products and Services
Games Workshop Group PLC, History
Games Workshop Group PLC, Key Employees
Games Workshop Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Games Workshop Group PLC, Key Operational Heads
Games Workshop Group PLC, Other Locations
Games Workshop Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Games Workshop Group PLC, Key Competitors
Games Workshop Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Games Workshop Group PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Games Workshop Group PLC, Annual Ratios
Games Workshop Group PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Games Workshop Group PLC, Performance Chart
Games Workshop Group PLC, Ratio Charts