If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Integrated Logistics Berhad - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Integrated Logistics Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Integrated Logistics Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Integrated Logistics Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Integrated Logistics Berhad (Integrated Logistics) is a provider of logistic services. The company operates its business through three segments such as warehousing and related value added services, freight forwarding, and transportation and distribution. It's warehousing and value added services segment undertakes the business of renting warehouses, handling and providing logistics solution services. Integrated Logistics' forwarding segment operates in sea and air freight forwarding and acts as a shipping agent. The company's transportation and distribution segment retains in the trucking and container haulage. It also offers investment holding and management services, and lease and purchase services. The company operates through its offices in China, Hong Kong and the UAE. Integrated Logistics is headquartered in Subang Jaya, Malaysia.