If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Astrium S.A.S.: Aerospace and Defense
- Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about
the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key
facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company
history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Astrium S.A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic
Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to
ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Astrium
S.A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities
(growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business
information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history,
major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Astrium S.A.S."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and
external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Astrium S.A.S. (Astrium) offers launch vehicles, satellite systems and
related services. The company designs, develops and manufactures satellite
systems, platforms, payloads, ground infrastructures and space equipment for
military and civil applications. It also provides Ariane 5 launchers, the
Columbus laboratory and the Automated Transfer Vehicle (ATV) cargo carrier for
the International Space Station (ISS). Astrium specializes in the development of
propulsion systems, atmospheric re-entry vehicles and space equipment. Astrium
provides ballistic missile systems for France's deterrence forces, along with
end-to-end tailored satellite telecommunication and geo-information services on
behalf of commercial and government customers. The company operates as a
subsidiary of Airbus group (formerly EADS N.V). Astrium is headquartered in