If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryUnited States Postal Service (USPS) provides a wide range of postal services across the US. The company offers product and services Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express and package handling. It has village post offices which offer PO Boxes, Forever stamps and prepaid shipping envelopes. The company is also incvolved in providing business solutions to its customers. It also has a strong service foot print across American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Palau, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the Republic of the Marshall Islands and the US Virgin Islands. Its services are also available in usps.com where a customer prints shipping labels, post offices and ZIP codes. USPS is headquartered in Washington, US.This comprehensive SWOT profile of United States Postal Service provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of United States Postal Service and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
United States Postal Service - Key Information
United States Postal Service - Overview
United States Postal Service - Key Employees
United States Postal Service - Key Employee Biographies
United States Postal Service - Key Operational Heads
United States Postal Service - Major Products and Services
United States Postal Service - History
United States Postal Service - Company Statement
United States Postal Service - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
United States Postal Service - Business Description
United States Postal Service - Corporate Strategy
United States Postal Service - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
United States Postal Service - Strengths
United States Postal Service - Weaknesses
United States Postal Service - Opportunities
United States Postal Service - Threats
United States Postal Service - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
United States Postal Service, Key Information
United States Postal Service, Major Products and Services
United States Postal Service, History
United States Postal Service, Key Employees
United States Postal Service, Key Employee Biographies
United States Postal Service, Key Operational Heads
United States Postal Service, Other Locations
United States Postal Service, Subsidiaries
United States Postal Service, Key Competitors
United States Postal Service, SWOT Analysis