If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
In February and March 2014, we surveyed 1,000 consumers in Singapore about
their personal care and baby care product usage, their level of spend, and
purchasing behavior across a number of categories. Additionally, the survey
questioned consumers about their top beauty and grooming concerns. The data is
presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by
gender and age.
Features and benefits
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the personal care and baby
care sectors in Singapore
- Understand what consumers’ personal care and baby care purchasing habits are
in Singapore according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across the personal care and baby care
Full list of questions asked about the personal care and baby care sectors
in the Year of 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group
Your key questions answered
- What are consumers’ key beauty and grooming concerns?
- How often do consumers use personal care and baby care products and how
engaged are they in the category?
- What are consumers’ personal care and baby care spending priorities?