If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
With an increasing proportion of middle-class consumers and a significant preference for international beauty brands, Africa is emerging as a lucrative target market for global beauty players. To ensure success, brands need to offer beauty products tailored to specific needs of local consumers. It is therefore vital to understand the influential trends and product launches shaping this industry.
• Consumer survey insight and analysis cover four countries in Africa, highlighting the attitudes and behaviors driving purchases of beauty products.
• Examples of interesting beauty product launches in Africa and worldwide, as well as issues relevant to the African market.
Reasons To Buy
• What are the key trends influencing the African beauty market?
• Which product categories have been the focus of recent beauty product innovations?
• Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for international brands to succeed in the continent?
According to Canadean Consumer's 2014 survey, around three quarters of women in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and Angola attribute high levels of importance to looks and appearance.
Consumers in Africa generally express a strong preference for (and have greater trust in) global brands, driven by greater affordability and an aspirational desire to follow Western trends. This has been recognized by some of global beauty giants as creating significant expansion opportunities particularly in skincare and cosmetics.