If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Energy Drinks enjoyed a good increase continuing on from the year before; it is still however considered one of the smaller categories in the global soft drinks market. Metal can is still leading the way with the 25cl can being the main packaging size; it is mostly used in on-premise establishments as a mixer with alcohol as people would prefer a fresh can for their money rather than PET. “On the go” consumption has been the main driver in the off-premise channel as people use them on the way to work or as a boost part way through the day.
• Longer working days have seen consumption increase as people wish to be alert at all times. With more people in work this has led to higher incomes and more purchasing power leading people into this higher priced category
• Sales to under 16 year olds have been prohibited in countries such as, Uruguay, Lithuania and Belarus as more people are seeing the side effects of energy drinks so have put an age limit on them. Uruguay however have banned all imported energy drinks due to their much higher caffeine content
• As people become more aware of the detrimental effect of caffeine it is expected that the volume of energy drinks will decrease as more people move towards more natural boosts
Canadean’s Global Energy Drinks report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Energy Drinks market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Energy Drinks market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Energy Drinks report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global energy drinks market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global energy drinks industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning