If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Some of the key trends noted across Russia include: consumers starting to watch their sugar intake especially in western markets where low calorie variants are taking share, or consumers moving towards packaged water and flavoured waters; fruit powders continuing to fall across many of the markets despite their lower price per litre as consumers opt for more convenient ready to drink alternatives.
The Soft Drinks Reviews, available for over 80 markets, provide an analysis of the drivers behind the key soft drinks category growth, covering for example the impact of the economic environment, rising/falling consumer disposable income levels, pricing challenges, raw material price hikes, changes in consumer taste
The Soft Drinks Review reports from global beverage experts, Canadean, provide a complete overview of the soft drinks market across over 80 individual markets, including:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the soft drinks market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the soft drinks market
Reasons To Buy
• Russia Soft Drinks Review 2015; Comprehensive Analysis of Trends in the Soft Drinks Market Including Long-term Forecasts reports allow you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The reports are arranged by category, giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the soft drinks market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the soft drinks industry to support your long-term strategic planning"