If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The economy has slowly started to recover and this has reflected in the beer market. Specialty beers are appealing to consumers changing taste; an unstoppable thirst for these beers is causing a renaissance of a multicultural beer map. From this microbreweries have risen following the trend from world food to locally produced regional produce. Alcohol low and alcohol free beers have also established a strong foothold amongst beer drinkers for several reasons including health and tradition.
• Beer volumes have bounced back 3% helped by improved consumer confidence and the World Cup
• Craft beer is increasing popularity with female consumers
• Beer mixes such as Radlers have continued their double digit growth
• Big brewers have started introducing ‘artisanal’ beers in the off-premise channel
Netherlands Beer Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Netherlands beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2014 performance and 2015 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
• 2010-2014 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2004-2014 with forecasts for 2015
• Value by distribution channel 2010-2014, with 2015 forecasts
• 2013-2015 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
• Details of key beer new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
• Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Netherlands beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
• Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Netherlands beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
• Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
• Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
• Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
• Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Netherlands beer market
• View a selection of the key 2014 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects