If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Packaged water volumes just failed to overtake carbonates as the leading global beverage in 2014, with the category registering an increase of 7%. The main five countries in this category – China, USA, Germany, Italy and India – took a share of almost 50% of global volumes. Despite a slowdown in growth from the main China market, Asia increased its share of packaged water to almost 35%, while West Europe rebounded from its losses in 2013 to record annual growth of almost 2% in 2014. East Europe also witnessed a 2% expansion, mostly driven by increasing interest in healthy living in Turkey and Poland.
• Emerging markets are continuing to make strong progress in the global packaged water category, with India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey performing particularly well.
• Strong economic growth and fierce competition between producers is helping to push volumes higher, while a lack of safe drinking water in these countries also drives consumers towards this category
• Carbonated water has seen a rather mixed performance during the year. While volumes edged forwards on a global basis, the main European markets continued to suffer losses. West Europe, in particular, drove the decline, with German and Italian consumers shifting their preferences to low-carbonated products. However, growth for carbonated water in Asia and North America somewhat compensated for these losses, mostly thanks to China, Japan and the USA
• PET continued as the dominant pack material in 2014, although environmental concerns have led some consumers to adopt light-weighting of PET in some markets. Eco-packaging is gaining increasing attention with thinner PET bottles benefitting from lower petroleum use in production and easier disposal
Canadean’s Global Packaged Water report covering over 80 countries, provides:
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2009-2014 with forecasts to 2018
• 2013-2014 volume data by segment, flavour, key company, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Details of key new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the Packaged Water market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Packaged Water market
Reasons To Buy
• The Global Packaged Water report allows you to evaluate forecast projections to 2018, enhancing your understanding of the evolving trends and consumption patterns
• The report is arranged by region, with accompanying country profiles giving you a comprehensive view of current and emerging trends and opportunities to support your corporate strategic planning
• Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the global packaged water market to assess the likely impact on your company’s performance
• Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the global packaged water industry by region and country to support your long-term strategic planning