If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Swiss cider market has finally had a rise after six years of decline. Somersby re-launched their cider which saw sales increase significantly. Domestic ciders however decreased again, as demand continued to drop in 2014, the traditional consumer group has aged and Swiss cider is now out of fashion.
• Traditional Swiss cider tends to serve rural communities, whilst imports are found in urban areas
• Cider is a very seasonal drink with peaks in the summer and at the end of the year
• Rising imports are affecting the Swiss produced products
Switzerland Cider Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Switzerland cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2014 performance and 2015 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
• 2010-2014 actual detailed cider consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
• Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2004-2014 with forecasts for 2015
• Value by distribution channel 2010-2014, with 2015 forecasts
• 2013-2015 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
• Details of key cider new product launches in 2014 by company
• Overview of the competitive landscape in the cider market, with analysis of key company performance
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the cider market
• Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
• Gain in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Switzerland cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
• Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Switzerland cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
• Compare and track the performance of brands and brewers to develop a competitive advantage
• Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
• Identify how brewers can capitalise on current consumer trends and increase brand volume and profit by expanding operations into new areas such as cider
• Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
• Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Switzerland cider market
• View a selection of the key 2014 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects