If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The 2015 Global Brewer Analyzer Report is an indispensable reference guide to the world’s leading brewing groups. As well as providing global volume and ranking of the world’s top 20 leading brewers, the 2015 Global Brewer Analyzer report from Canadean provides a complete volume analysis of the domestic and international activities of the world's leading beer companies.
• A-BInBev continued to lead the market with increased share of the landscape
• Carlsberg recorded good performance in 2014
• China Resources Enterprises experienced a volume loss
Canadean’s 2015 Global Brewer Analyser Report has been updated with 2014 volume, provides a complete overview of the global industry structure, and offers a comprehensive insight into trends and performances of popular brands of leading brewers. Covering the global market, the report details:
• 2014 global volume and ranking of the world’s top 20 leading brewers
• 24 individual profiles on the leading brewing groups, including 2014 global ranking, volume, % share of the global market, plus % share of leading brands
• A highly visual breakdown of company volumes and performance by brand, type, market and route to market are given in table and chart formats (2014 and 2004-14 volume 000s hl). All subsidiary and associate local operators are identified
• Mergers & Acquisitions commentary at a global level
• Available in both excel and PDF format, allowing easy interrogation and manipulation of data
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the world’s leading brewers, and how their volumes are built up to enhance your corporate strategic planning
• Compare and track how the key global brewers operate across the world to develop a competitive advantage
• Identify the volumes of brands produced under license by third parties and understand the often complex web of cross company agreements
• Analyse associate and joint venture volumes and see the true scope of the global brewers’ reach