If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Hot drinks had been growing in the earlier part of the review period in
total volume terms, due to a growing population, the marketing activities of
major players, and the fact that many Nigerians are also developing tea and
coffee drinking habits. However, hot drinks declined in total volume terms in
2015. This was because the largest category within hot drinks – other hot drinks
– declined strongly in total volume terms, as a result of the country’s poor
economic conditions and depressed...
Hot Drinks in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive
guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the
latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving
growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers
strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative,
distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is
set to change.
Product coverage: Coffee, Other Hot Drinks, Tea.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand
shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Hot Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.