If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Weak economic growth is driving the country into deflation. Inflation was recorded at -0.2% in both July and August. In September the Ministry of Finance was forecasting that the national economy would contract in 2015. The ministry is also believed to be poised to downgrade its growth forecast for 2016. The country is struggling from the decline of its paper industry and of the Nokia technology group, plus what politicians see as a drastic loss of Finland's competitiveness compared with its neighbors. The export market has also been undermined by the weakening economic situation in Russia and slowdown in growth in both the Euro area and China. This is having a knock on effect on jobs. The unemployment rate has significantly increased since August 2014.
• Soft drinks witnessed a major collapse in Q3-15 as all major categories suffered from the on-going economic meltdown plus a late start to the summer
• Carbonates and packaged water both endured massive double digit declines, not helped by a poor summer. The only real bright spots were iced/rtd tea and coffee drinks but their actual volumes were inconsequential
• Price was the key driver here
• ACB volumes were less seriously affected with the main contractions centering on alcoholic drinks
Finland Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Finland beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Finland to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation