If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Despite lower public debt and the public finance consolidation that brought austerity measures and wage and pension cuts, GDP is still positive. High unemployment is directly linked to the much-needed expansion of foreign investments and is by far the biggest obstacle for faster recovery. Modern retail consolidation from previous quarters left producers worse off in terms of negotiation positions. PL is present in almost all categories, but the only relevant share was seen in squash/syrups, due to poor brand loyalty and brand image from all important players in this category.
• Very favourable summer weather compared to Q3-14 brought heavy volume gains for soft drinks categories, during the customary summertime peak in consumption levels
• Austerity measures, public budget cuts, including pensions, and more rational consumer spending had a direct impact on consumption
• Soft drinks grew and took the lion's share from slowly growing ACB categories
• Key categories such as packaged water and still drinks benefited from the decent weather, and also from the evident switch from more expensive juice and nectars
Serbia Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Serbia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Serbia to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation