If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The wet summer impacted sales with late July and August seeing a lot of rain and less sunshine hours, compared with Q3-14. Economic growth looks to be slowing and inflation continues to be stable. These factors impacted soft and alcoholic beverages, as they both saw a contraction; however carbonates, dilutables, beer and JNSD categories were particularly badly affected. Hot drinks saw low growth with hot tea volume down and hot coffee up.
• Disappointing weather in Q3-15 stifled beverage consumption
• The UK’s economic growth is slowing
• There have been recent calls for a sugar tax to be introduced
• Packaged water and energy drinks have continued strong growth
United Kingdom Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
• Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
• Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
• An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
• Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
• Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
• Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
• Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
• Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the United Kingdom beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
• Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in United Kingdom to back your marketing initiatives
• Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
• View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
• Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation