If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide
a comprehensive brief of the Mexican Confectionery sector. This allows for the
rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery
categories and their packaging.
• Mexico’s Confectionery market is driven by a large youth population
and a rising middle class.
• Fun & Enjoyment and Experience Seeking are the major motivational factors for
consumption of Confectionery products in Mexico.
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets are the most preferred retail channel for
purchasing Confectionery in Mexico, followed by Convenience Stores.
• Product innovation and the demand for functional products is on the rise in
Mexico driven by the country’s young and affluent middle-class population.
• Multinationals lead the Chocolate category while domestic companies are
leading Sugar Confectionery by catering local preferences for candies.
The Confectionery market in Mexico is a high growth market driven by
the country’s large share of young population, increased urbanization and rising
disposable income. The Sugar Confectionery is the largest category in the
Mexican Confectionery market while Gums are the fastest growing category.
Increased premiumization and product innovation is on the rise though growing
health concerns will lead to greater demand for functional products.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Mexican
Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid
and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the
key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.