If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Malaysia’s Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
• Malaysia’s Dairy market will register higher growth in sales in US $ terms compared to local currency terms during 2014-2019. Rising GDP per capita and young urban population will influence growth of Dairy market in Malaysia.
• Milk is the largest category in terms of both value and volume in the Dairy market including on-trade consumption.
• Yogurt is forecast to be the fastest growing category in terms of off-trade value, while Dairy-based & Soy Desserts will be the fastest growing category in terms of on-trade value during 2014-2019.
• Nestle, Kraft, Drinho, Vitagen, Ballantyne and F&N are the leading brands in the Dairy Foods market in Malaysia
• Rigid Plastics Tub will be the most used container type during 2014–2019.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Malaysia. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Malaysia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.