If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Swedish baby food market has continued to be more buoyant than most European markets. This is due mainly to an upward trend in the number of births and to a relatively favorable economic climate. Growth will be largely as a result of the increasing number of live births predicted by the Swedish Statistical Office and strong growth in the milks, and to a slightly lesser extent in the meals sector. Organic and locally produced baby food is expected to perform well, as part of a marked trend generally towards healthier and allegedly more 'natural' foods.
• In constant price terms, market value in 2014 was 49% up on 2008 levels, having risen appreciably faster than market volume, an indication of the swing towards liquid and premium products, as well as reflecting higher raw materials.
• Market value is expected to grow by 43.4% in current terms; in constant terms sales are forecast to grow by 28.6%, more rapidly than consumption, as a result of moves towards more sophisticated products, particularly in the case of milks and meals.
• Largely because of the high levels of intake in cereals and meals, the two most important sectors of the market, growth in per capita consumption has been slow, rising by only 2.4% over the period between 2008 and 2014
“Baby Food in Sweden” is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Sweden market.
What else does this report offer?
• Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
• Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
• Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
• Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
• Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
• Evaluate important changes in consumer behaviour and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
• Analyse current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
• Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.