If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
The Ice Cream market in Brazil is forecast to register slow growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2019. The Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream category will register fastest growth in off-trade sales, while Artisanal Ice Cream is forecast to register fastest growth in On-trade sales during 2015-2019.
• Of the three categories analyzed, Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream will be the largest as well as fastest growth category, registering a CAGR of 3.0% during 2015-2019
• Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Brazil’s Food market accounting for half of the distribution share.
• Sleeve is the only outer type used for packaging of Ice Cream products in Brazil
• The Ice Cream market in the country is competitive and is led by players such as Unilever Plc and Nestlé S.A.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve - Single Serve and Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; container data for: trays, tubs, foils and others.
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion