If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Spain’s Ice Cream market is forecast to grow at a higher rate in both value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015. Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest as well as the fastest growing category in value terms during 2015-2019.
• The Spanish Ice Cream market is forecast to grow at a higher CAGR of 4.6% in value terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015
• Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in value terms and is forecast to be the fastest growing category at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2015-2019
• The Russian Ice Cream market is dominated by international players such as Unilever PLC, Nestle S.A.etc.,
• Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material accounting for 49.9% market share in Russia’s Ice Cream market in 2015
• Off-trade sales will witness a higher value at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2015-2019, compared to On-trade sales which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2015-2019
Consumer and Market Insight report on the Ice Cream market in Spain provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
• Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2019
• Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve - Single Serve and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2019
• Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2011-2014
• Distribution data: Value shares within each category through channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and more
• Packaging data: usage of different packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging materials: flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal and others; containers: tray, tub, foil and others
Reasons To Buy
• Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
• Existing and new players can analyse key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
• Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
• Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion