If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Naval Expenditure in Pakistan to 2016: Market Brief" provides a top-level, category specific view of the market value of navy expenditure in Pakistan.
"Naval Expenditure in Pakistan to 2016: Market Brief", provides a top-level, quantitative view of historic and forecast expenditure of navy sector in Pakistan. The information in this brief draws upon in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, category specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
• Features key historical figures for Naval expenditure in Pakistan
• Forecast statistics for Naval expenditure in Pakistan to 2016
• Historic and forecast value of key segments in Pakistan defense industry
Reasons To Buy
• Identify the market trends in Pakistan by analyzing the historic and forecast Naval expenditure data
• Use the industry sizing data to understand the current market position and the forecasts to discover where the Naval expenditure in Pakistan is headed
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Naval Expenditure in Pakistan: Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Historic Market Size 2007-2011
2.2 Forecast Market Size 2011-2016
3 Defense Expenditure in Pakistan: Historic and Forecast Segmentation
3.1 Historic Segmentation 2007-2011
3.2 Forecast Segmentation 2011-2016
4.2 Contact us
4.3 About ICD Research
List of Tables
Table 1: Pakistan Historic Naval Expenditure, US$ Billion, 2007-2011
Table 2: Pakistan Forecast Naval Expenditure, US$ Billion, 2011-2016
Table 3: Pakistan Historic Defense Segmentation, US$ Billion, 2007-2011
Table 4: Pakistan Forecast Defense Segmentation, US$ Billion, 2011-2016
List of Figures
Figure 1: Pakistan Historic Naval Expenditure, US$ Billion, 2007-2011
Figure 2: Pakistan Forecast Naval Expenditure, US$ Billion, 2011-2016
Figure 3: Pakistan Historic Defense Segmentation, (%),2007-2011
Figure 4: Pakistan Forecast Defense Segmentation, (%), 2011–2016