If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Introduction The report looks at the offshore oil and gas activities in Indonesia. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.
Scope • Identify the opportunities in the Indonesian offshore oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards • Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services • Identify M&A targets by analyzing offshore production data (value, volume and share) on a company-by-company basis • Analyze and identify key rigs across Indonesia by comparing rigs across 26 parameters
Highlights • Oil and gas production in Indonesia grew at a CAGR of 2% over the 2000-09 period. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1% over the 2010-30 period. • Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for a 72.6% share of the total offshore expenditure in 2009 in Indonesia, while Operation Expenditure (Opex) accounted for the remaining 27.4% share.
Reasons to purchase • Which countries will see the fastest growth in offshore oil and gas activity? • Which companies are the most active in the offshore oil and gas sector? • How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure? • How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030? • Where will drilling activity be greatest?