If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
This strategic assessment of Nippon Paint, one of the world's leading paints
and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis,
and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective
marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a
comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals and
strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company’s paint and coatings business evolution, which is
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.