If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryPaos Holdings Berhad (PHB) is a palm oil based products manufacturer that offers products such as soap, specialty fats and marine gas oil. The company offers soap products such as normal toilet or beauty soap, medicated soap, antiseptic soap, herbal soap and specialty soap (anti mosquito). PHB’s specialty fat products include palm base oils and fats, blended oils and fats, and palm wax. The company specializes in contract manufacturing of animal feeds additives. It offers specialty fats for food and candle making industries. The company distributes its products to Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, The Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Pakistan, The Middle East and Malaysia. PHB is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Paos Holdings Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Paos Holdings Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Paos Holdings Berhad - Key Information
Paos Holdings Berhad - Overview
Paos Holdings Berhad - Key Employees
Paos Holdings Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Paos Holdings Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Paos Holdings Berhad - Major Products and Services
Paos Holdings Berhad - History
Paos Holdings Berhad - Company Statement
Paos Holdings Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Paos Holdings Berhad - Business Description
Paos Holdings Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Paos Holdings Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Paos Holdings Berhad - Strengths
Paos Holdings Berhad - Weaknesses
Paos Holdings Berhad - Opportunities
Paos Holdings Berhad - Threats
Paos Holdings Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Paos Holdings Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Paos Holdings Berhad, Key Information
Paos Holdings Berhad, Key Ratios
Paos Holdings Berhad, Share Data
Paos Holdings Berhad, Major Products and Services
Paos Holdings Berhad, History
Paos Holdings Berhad, Key Employees
Paos Holdings Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Paos Holdings Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Paos Holdings Berhad, Other Locations
Paos Holdings Berhad, Subsidiaries
Paos Holdings Berhad, Key Competitors
Paos Holdings Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Paos Holdings Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Paos Holdings Berhad, Annual Ratios
Paos Holdings Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Paos Holdings Berhad, Performance Chart
Paos Holdings Berhad, Ratio Charts