The Economist is a internationally reputed weekly magazine owned by the Economist Group. The Economist primary focus is world events, politics and business, but it also runs regular sections on science and technology.
What makes The Economist unique?
- Smart guide to the forces that shape future
- Trusted filter on world affairs
- Advocacy for positive change
- Global perspective
- Quality content
It is the combination of all five that represents true strength.
Benefits to subscribers of The Economist:
The Economist is the worldwide number one newsweekly with a global footprint in over 207 countries, and weekly readership of over 5.2 million*.It is therefore a must-read publication for all progressive thinkers
Help your academic organisation to have the edge by:
- Informing research work
- Gaining and maintaining qualitative insights into global contexts and market dynamics. Main topics covered: World Politics, Business & Finance, Economics, Science & Technology and Culture
- Providing a resource to students to equip them for the outside world
- Investing in students, an additional academic benefit for them
- Encouraging higher performance and results in exams