If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryDNO ASA (DNO) is an oil and gas company that provides exploration and development of mineral properties. The company offers selective and targeted drilling providing fractured carbonate plays that are characteristic of the MENA region. It carries out operations within petroleum, shipping, offshore, transport, trade, industry and finance, as well as any other activities related thereto. The company has its producing assets in Kurdistan, Oman and Yemen, plus exploration assets in Tunisia, Somaliland and the UAE. It operates through its offices in Oslo, Dubai, Erbil, Sana'a, Tunis, among others. DNO is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.DNO ASA Key Recent DevelopmentsMar 30, 2016: DNO Announces Annual Report For The Year 2015Mar 22, 2016: Genel Energy: Receipt Of Payment For KRI Oil Exports From Tawke FieldMar 18, 2016: Genel Energy Provides Tawke Operator Reserves UpdateFeb 11, 2016: DNO Reports 2015 ResultsFeb 11, 2016: DNO To Raise Iraq's Tawke Oilfield OutputThis comprehensive SWOT profile of DNO ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of GlobalData's Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of DNO ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
DNO ASA - Key Information
DNO ASA - Overview
DNO ASA - Key Employees
DNO ASA - Key Employee Biographies
DNO ASA - Key Operational Heads
DNO ASA - Major Products and Services
DNO ASA - History
DNO ASA - Company Statement
DNO ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DNO ASA - Business Description
DNO ASA - Corporate Strategy
DNO ASA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DNO ASA - Strengths
DNO ASA - Weaknesses
DNO ASA - Opportunities
DNO ASA - Threats
DNO ASA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
DNO ASA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
DNO ASA, Key Information
DNO ASA, Key Ratios
DNO ASA, Share Data
DNO ASA, Major Products and Services
DNO ASA, History
DNO ASA, Key Employees
DNO ASA, Key Employee Biographies
DNO ASA, Key Operational Heads
DNO ASA, Other Locations
DNO ASA, Subsidiaries
DNO ASA, Key Competitors
DNO ASA, SWOT Analysis
DNO ASA, Ratios based on current share price
DNO ASA, Annual Ratios
DNO ASA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
DNO ASA, Performance Chart
DNO ASA, Ratio Charts