If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
SummaryGastem Inc. (Gastem) is an independent oil and gas exploration and development company. It carries out acquisition, exploration and production of oil and gas properties. The company holds exploration rights, interests and storage permits in the St. Lawrence Lowlands, the Magdalen Islands and the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec. The company, through its US subsidiary, holds rights and interests in properties situated in New York State and Virginia. The company also conducts the process of obtaining new properties in Appalachia. It also holds interest in the production of natural gas and in the operation of gas storage facility on two permits of the Joly property. The company, together with its subsidiary, operates in the US and Canada. Gastem is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Gastem has adopted the strategy of acquiring, exploring and developing new and prospective areas. To reduce risks of exploration, the company works with its partners. Recently, Gastem USA has received a drilling permit for a conventional gas well near the town of Sidney in Central New York State.This comprehensive SWOT profile of Gastem Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Gastem Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Gastem Inc. - Key Information
Gastem Inc. - Overview
Gastem Inc. - Key Employees
Gastem Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Gastem Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Gastem Inc. - Major Products and Services
Gastem Inc. - History
Gastem Inc. - Company Statement
Gastem Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Gastem Inc. - Business Description
Gastem Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Gastem Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Gastem Inc. - Strengths
Gastem Inc. - Weaknesses
Gastem Inc. - Opportunities
Gastem Inc. - Threats
Gastem Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company List of Tables
Gastem Inc., Key Information
Gastem Inc., Major Products and Services
Gastem Inc., History
Gastem Inc., Key Employees
Gastem Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Gastem Inc., Key Operational Heads
Gastem Inc., Other Locations
Gastem Inc., Subsidiaries
Gastem Inc., Key Competitors
Gastem Inc., SWOT Analysis