If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Weidenhammer Packungen GmbH & Co KG (Weidenhammer) is a provider of multi packaging solutions based in Germany. Its product offerings include composite cans, composite drums, foldable drums, luxury tubes and plastic containers. These products find applications in food, instant drinks, snacks, tobacco, and body care markets. The company's key clientele include Unilever, Kellogg, Procter & Gamble, Rügenwalder Mühle, Imperial Tobacco, Nestle and British American Tobacco (BAT). Weidenhammer operates through 12 manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium, France, Greece, the Netherlands, Russia, the UK and the US. Additionally, the company operates sales offices in Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Switzerland and Italy. Weidenhammer is headquartered in Hockenheim, Germany.