If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Dixie Toga S.A.: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dixie Toga S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dixie Toga S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dixie Toga S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dixie Toga Ltda. (Dixie) manufactures and markets packaging products. Its product offerings include flexible, shrinkable, laminated, multi-layer co-extruded, and films in various structures. Through these products the company caters to food, drinks, tobacco, personal hygiene and cleanliness, cosmetic and pharmaceutical markets. In addition, it offers polypropylene and polystyrene thermoformed and injection-molded rigid packages in various sizes and shapes for margarine, candy, mineral water, yogurt and spice packaging. Furthermore, the company provides cartons, labels for beverage, lubricating oil, and other food products and polyethylene and aluminum multi-layer laminated tubes for the pharmaceutical products, toothpaste and cosmetic products. The company has more than 6,000 collaborators spread across its 18 plants in Brazil, Argentina and Chile. It operates as a subsidiary of Bemis Company, Inc. Dixie is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.