If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"PT Barito Pacific Tbk - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PT Barito Pacific Tbk"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "PT Barito Pacific Tbk" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "PT Barito Pacific Tbk"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
PT Barito Pacific Tbk (Barito Pacific) is a manufacturer of petrochemical products. The company manufactures Butadiene, a chemical used to make styrene Butadiene rubber, acrylonitrile butadiene system and styrene butadiene latex. It also manufactures styrene monomer, a raw material for downstream industries manufacturing Polystyrene, Expanded Polystyrene, Styrene Acrylonitrile, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, Styrene Butadiene Rubber, Styrene Butadiene Latex and Unsaturated Polyester Resin. Barito Pacific also manufactures and sells timber products; and develops and manages properties. The company develops palm plantation covering approximately 10,767 hectares that consists of 8261 hectares of Nucleus Plantation and 2506 hectares of Plasma Plantation. Barito Pacific is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.