If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"UFP Technologies, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth
information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains
a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios,
financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "UFP Technologies, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean
strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of
data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "UFP Technologies, Inc."
along with major products and services for business intelligence
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "UFP Technologies, Inc."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s
UFP Technologies, Inc. (UFP Technologies) is a manufacturer of
custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging products. The
company offers foam, plastic, fiber packaging solutions, and component products.
Its component products include automotive interior trim, medical device
components, military uniform and gear components, athletic padding, air
filtration, disposable wound care components, high-temperature insulation, and
abrasive nail files, among others. UFP Technologies also designs and
manufactures engineered component products by using laminating, molding and
fabricating technologies. The company serves automotive, computers and
electronics, medical and scientific, aerospace and defense, consumer, and
industrial markets. It has operations in throughout the US. UFP Technologies is
headquartered in Georgetown, Massachusetts, the US.