If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Skanem AS: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Skanem AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Skanem AS" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Skanem AS"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Skanem AS (Skanem) is a provider of multiple packaging solutions worldwide. Its offerings include plastic packaging solutions, metal packaging solutions and self adhesive labels. The company also manufactures a wide range of labeling machines, custom machines, data capture, ink-jet printers, software, and mobile computers. Through its products the company principally caters to food and beverage, automobile, chemicals, pharmaceutical, personal care and home care markets. It operates 15 manufacturing facilities spread across nine countries including Norway, the UK, India, Kenya, Germany, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Denmark and Thailand. Skanem is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.