If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
“This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering Americas packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Americas business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
• The overall demand for packaging in the Americas’ will continue to grow moderately in the future. The number of packs used in the Americas’ increased at a CAGR of 2.60% between 2010 and 2014, and will increase at a CAGR of 3.05% over 2014–2018, reaching a total of 1,048,173million packs in 2018.
• In the Americas’, the US, Brazil, and Mexico are the major packaging markets, collectively accounting for 81.5% of total packaging used in 2014.
• The number of Flexible packs used in the Americas will increase consistently over 2014–2018, reaching 344,557 million units by 2018. Annual growth is forecast to reach 3.46% between 2014 and 2018 as demand from the Food sector remains strong.
• “Latest Trends and Key Issues in Americas Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Americas packaging market
• The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Americas consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials– flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper &board
• The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
• It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Americas packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
Reasons To Buy
• Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
• As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
• The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
• The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010–2018. Each packaging material has detailed data breakdown by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.