If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Pack-Track encourages you to think laterally and explore opportunities available outside your own market sectors. This case study takes a closer look at a pack currently used for Gesal Protect rat poison and considers how it could cross over into other product categories.
• Use Canadean Consumer's selection of Pack-Track Seize+Adapt case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
• Understand the consumer trends that influence packaging innovation and consumer interaction with this pack.
• Learn to look outside your sector – sometimes a very small element of a pack could have application to your product.
Reasons To Buy
• Why is the Gesal Protect rat poison pack considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
• What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
• Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
• Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Discusses key features and packaging benefits of Gesal Protect's easy-to-use rat poison pack.
Explores how this means of quick, easy, and hygienic dosing and dispensing could be applied to other product categories.