If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Packaging innovation can be a tricky area to navigate, but by thinking laterally and exploring pack formats that are already available outside your own market sectors, it may be possible to Seize+Adapt an idea, modifying it to suit your own purposes. This case study was compiled using Canadean's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool and takes a closer look at a the two-in-one tube currently used for a hair styling product and considers how the format could cross over into other categories.
• Discusses key features and packaging benefits of the L'Oréal Dual Stylers two-in-one tube format. Examines how this pack format taps into consumer trends within Canadean's TrendSights framework.
• Explores how this easy, hygienic, and engaging means of packaging and dispensing two complementary products could be applied to other product categories.
"Pack-Track Seize+Adapt Case Study: Wider Opportunities for a Two-in-One Flexible Tube" takes a closer look at a pack format currently used for L'Oréal Dual Stylers hair styling cream-gel and considers how it could potentially cross over into other product categories.
Your key questions answered:
• Why is the L'Oréal Dual Stylers two-in-one tube considered an interesting case for Seize+Adapt?
• What are the key packaging benefits of this pack?
• Which consumer trends has this packaging innovation capitalized on?
• Could this packaging idea work for my brands or products and give me an advantage over competitors?
Reasons To Buy
• Use the Seize+Adapt series of case studies to inspire packaging innovation.
• Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support packaging innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
• Discover which product sectors this packaging innovation could potentially have application to create a point of difference.