"Victory Resources Corporation (VR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Victory Resources Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Victory Resources Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Victory Resources Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitorsí businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Victory Resources Corporation (Victory Resources) is a mineral exploration company. It carries out exploration and development of gold and copper mining properties. The company's mineral exploration project includes development of the AU-Wen project in Merritt, British Columbia. The Au-Wen project is located eight kilometers east of Aspen Grove, British Columbia in the Nicola Mining Division. AU-Wen property claim consists of three prospects, namely, the Au, Mal and Wen prospects. The Au prospect consists of free gold in the Hodge and Nesbitt quartz veins with values of up to 20 gram per tonne (g/t) from the veins and up to 6.6 g/t in the wall rock. Victory Resources is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.