If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Echo Trading Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Echo Trading Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Echo Trading Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Echo Trading Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Echo Trading Co., Ltd. (Echo) is a supplier of pet food and supplies. The company offers products such as toys, snacks, food, dresses and accessories for dogs, cats, birds, small animals and aquarium fishes, among others. It also provides pet-related educational services. The company has operations in Nishinomiya, Shinagawa-ku, Hokkaido, Miyagi, Saitama, Yokohama-shi, Nagoya, Shizuoka, Toyama, Hyogo, Osaka, Okayama and Fukuoka, Japan. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Pez Value Co., Ltd., Mark industry Ltd., Kay Staff Co., Ltd., Kokoro Co., Ltd., Aichoitadaki-kyu (Beijing) Co., Ltd. and Pets Pets Ltd. Echo is headquartered in Nishinomiya, Japan.