If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Perry Ellis International, Inc. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Perry Ellis International, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Perry Ellis International, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Perry Ellis International, Inc."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. (Perry Ellis) is a manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories. The company offers products such as men's and women's apparel, fragrances, children's apparel, dresses, golf sportswear and casual shirts. It also provides sweaters, casual pants and shorts, dress pants, jeans wear, swimwear and active wear, among others. Perry Ellis markets its products under the brands of Original Penguin, Jantzen, Rafaella, Natural Issue, Cubavera, Ben Hogan, Savane, Munsingwear, John Henry, Farah, Pro Player and Axist. The company sells its products through a network of mass merchants, department stores, chain stores and distributors. It has operations throughout the US. Perry Ellis is headquartered in Miami, Florida, the US.