If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Pierides Holdings PLC - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pierides Holdings PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Pierides Holdings PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Pierides Holdings PLC"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Pierides Holdings PLC (Pierides) is a retailer of electrical products. The company provides electrical installation material and lighting products. Its electrical supplies comprise cables, wiring accessories, lamps, domestic, commercial, industrial, switch gear and fuse gear, control and automation, cable management, ventilation, space heating, and water heating products. Pierides also provides cable components and accessories, emergency lighting and fire detection, security access control, site electrics and supplies, tools and fixings, and instrumentation and electric components. The company offers its products to electrical contractors, engineers, architects and decorators, property developers, construction companies, industrial companies, government and local authorities, panel builders, food industries and hotels, among others. Pierides is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus.