If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"DCM Holdings Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "DCM Holdings Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "DCM Holdings Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "DCM Holdings Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
DCM Holdings Co., Ltd. (DCM Holdings) is a retailer of home improvement products. The company offers laundry hanger, sandbags tool, cultivation set, laundry detergent and softener, daily necessities, horticulture, interior, pet supplies, stationery and leisure products. Its products portfolio includes telescopic hanger, gardening glove, scoop, food and beverages, health and beauty products, kitchen supplies, mat, storage supplies, bedding, pet food, fertilizer, car supplies, packing supplies, boots, paint and tools. The company operates stores under the names of DCM Kahma, DCM Homac and DCM Daiki. It owns and operates 559 stores located across Japan. DCM Holdings is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.