If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Home and garden market in the Americas is expected to grow moderately over the next five years. The US will continue to be the largest market for home and garden products in the region. Recession and decline in housing market has affected Home and Garden products sector in the US, ensuing consumers to become price conscious and consider value and savings before making a purchase. Latin American countries such as Peru, Brazil and Chile are expected to record highest growth due to rising disposable incomes, stable economic conditions and increased domestic demand for home and garden products.
• The Americas Home and Garden market is forecast to reach US$675 billion by 2019, driven by demand for DIY products
• Online will continue to be the fastest growing channel at a CAGR of 9.0%, while home improvement and gardening supplies retailers will dominate the Americas Home and Garden sales but will record minor growth of 2.4%
• US will remain as the largest contributor to Americas Home and Garden sales but is expected to expand at a nominal CAGR of 2.7% over Brazil which is expected to grow fastest at 6.0% CAGR
• Latin American countries such as Peru, Brazil and Chile are expected to grow fastest in the region
The “Home and Garden Products Retailing in Americas, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the home and garden category across the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
• Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
• Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
• Category group and product sub category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
• Retail sales of product sub categories covered: gardening and outdoor living, home improvement and homewares Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, online, cash and carries and warehouse clubs and electrical and electronics specialists
Reasons To Buy
• Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the nine largest home and garden markets in Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, the US, and Venezuela for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
• Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in home and garden retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
• Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
• Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
• Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key home and garden retailers in the region