If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Furniture and Floor Coverings retail market in Europe is expected to expand at a slow pace during 2014-2019. Decline in Russian and Greek market will affect the overall sales in the region, however, decent value growth in Germany and UK will contribute to the region’s positive growth. Germany will continue to be the largest market driven by demand for multi-functional and space-efficient furniture. Ukraine will witness fastest growth on the back of rising middle class population and disposable income, followed by Norway, which has homeownership rate and is expected to witness in double digit growth in online furniture and floor coverings sales.
• The Europe Furniture and Floor Coverings market is forecast to reach nearly US$200 billion by 2019, driven by demand for compact, multi-functional and modern furniture
• Online will continue to be the fastest growing channel at a CAGR of 11.6%, while Specialist retailers remain the key channel for Furniture and Floor Coverings but will remain virtually flat during 2014-2019
• Germany will record highest value growth over the next five years, followed by the UK
• Ukraine is expected to be the fastest growing market for Furniture and Floor Coverings in the region, despite being affected by Crimea geo-political crisis
The “Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019” report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Furniture and Floor Coverings category across the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
• Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
• Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on regional and country basis
• Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further breakdown for individual sub-categories: Furniture as well as Floor coverings
• Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Furniture and Floor Coverings’ retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: home furniture and homewares retailers, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, department stores, online, home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, and cash and carries and warehouse clubs
Reasons To Buy
• Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the 24 largest Furniture and Floor Coverings markets in Europe: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
• Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Furniture and Floor Coverings retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
• Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
• Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
• Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
• Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Furniture and Floor Coverings retailers in the region