If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
Clothing and footwear are among the major product sectors in Australia accounting for 10.5% of the total retail sales in 2014. A rise in disposable income and changing preferences towards branded products are major factors driving the growth for Australia’s clothing retail sector. A strong affinity to shop for apparel among Australian consumers will drive per capita spending to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% over the next five years.
• A wider choice of products, convenience, and the increasing penetration of smartphones is driving the sales of clothing and footwear through the online channel.
• Clothing, footwear, accessories, and luxury goods specialists command the major share, accounting for 52.7% of total sales in the clothing sector followed by department stores.
• Improving living standards and a demand for high quality textiles is providing new growth dimensions to retailers
• Footwear sales are expected to grow at a modest CAGR of 1.7% during 2014-2019
“Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Australia- Market Summary & Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2019.
What else does this report offer?
• A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
• Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men’s clothing, women’s clothing, children’s clothing, men’s footwear, women’s footwear, and children’s footwear from 2009 to 2019
• Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2009 to 2019: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
• An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across Australia and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Australian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
• Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
• Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
• Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2009, with forecasts until 2019
• Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market
• Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share