If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Power Root Berhad - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Power Root Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Power Root Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Power Root Berhad"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Power Root Berhad (Power Root) is a manufacturer and distributor of non alcoholic beverages. The company's product portfolio includes coffee, chocolate malt drinks, tea, cereal, and energy drinks. It markets its products under the brands of Alicafe, Oligo, Alitea, Per'l Cafe, Tongkat Ali, Power Root, and Kacip Fatimah. Power Root exports its products to Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea, the UAE, Bahrain, China, Qatar, Oman, Indonesia, and Saudi Arabia, among others. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Power Root (M) Sdn. Bhd., Power Root Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd., Power Root Marketing Sdn. Bhd., and Power Root Nnergy Sdn. Bhd. Power Root is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.