If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Tokyo Derica Co., Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tokyo Derica Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Tokyo Derica Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Tokyo Derica Co., Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tokyo Derica Co., Ltd. (Tokyo Derica) is a retailer of bags. The company operates a chain of retail stores and outlets. Its products include bags, sacs, pouches, wallets, and other accessories and goods. Tokyo Derica also distributes bags and pouches to other retailers across Japan. The company operates stores under the brands of LAPAX, Le Frau, COLLAGE, SAC'S BAR, DRASTIC THE BAGGAGE, GRAN SAC'S, AMA and BEAU ATOUT. It sells products through a network of more than 500 retail stores located across Japan. The company has its offices in Tokyo and Fukuoka. Tokyo Derica is headquartered in Katsushika-ku, Tokyo, Japan.