If you got a question, look no further.
We post the most common questions
in our FAQ section.
Please fill in the form below to receive a Free Sample of the Report.
"Filtronic plc - Company Capsule"
contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The
profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services,
financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees,
company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone
looking to access key information about "Filtronic plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are
analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic
Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to
ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique
• Identifies crucial company information about "Filtronic plc" along
with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Filtronic plc"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s
Filtronic plc (Filtronic) is a manufacturer of broadband microwave and
base station filter products for wireless telecommunications systems. Its
product portfolio includes blocking protection filters, interference suppression
filters, combiners, remote radio head subsystems, power amplifiers, and
software. The company also offers transceiver modules for microwave front ends
in communication systems, e-band radio module, multi chip modules, and filters
and diplexers for PTP radio and defense applications. Additionally, it designs
and manufactures microwave and millimeter-wave products. Its products are used
in wireless communication equipment, point-to-point communication systems and
adjacent defense; and security sectors. The company operates through its
subsidiaries such as Filtronic Broadband Limited, Filtronic Holdings UK Limited,
Isotek (Holdings) Limited, Isotek Electronics Limited and Isotek Hong Kong
Holdings Limited across the UK, Sweden, the US and China. Filtronic is
headquartered in Yeadon, West Yorkshire, the UK.